Sunday, March 20, 2011

BUILDERS OF THE ADYTUM

In terms of my early training with Builders of the Adytum, a Western Mystery school, I was already a professional tarot reader when I first attended the Temple of Holy Qabalah and Sacred Tarot one Thursday evening in 1970. Of course, I had only been doing readings less than five years. I had been making it a point to resist attending the temple or any other type of ‘organized religion’ at that time for years. However, I was immediately fascinated upon entering the one-story red brick building with all the very large, hand-painted tarot cards on the walls on both sides of the room up near the ceiling. I was also surprised to find the pillars of Key 2, The High Priestess, on the podium. You could definitely say my interests were piqued.

I was on my own that first evening. I knew absolutely no one else in the room when I found an empty seat in the third row. But that was the beginning of once again finding my true spiritual path and taking the first steps toward a major transformation of my consciousness in terms of my present incarnate personality. That night I found my ‘true teacher’ even though there was never much personal exchange between us for the next five years that Ann Davies remained on the planet as leader of the Order. After her passing in 1975 I frequently chastised myself for not having attended every single lecture she ever taught from that first night onward.

On that particular evening, however, I was totally surprised when Ann walked out onto the podium, for my chakras instantly became energized and pure energy shot up from my solar plexus all the way up to my Crown. The Crown Charka is actually about a foot or more above the head. This was an actual, powerful, physical sensation that instantly captured my full undivided attention. I sat up straight and paid close attention to every word Ann said that night. Needless to say, I was amazed and I continued to return to the Temple for the teachings, as well as signing up for the course of study that comes in the mail, the same as it does for all the members.  www.bota.org  If you are so inclined, please check it out.

I speak about this experience in my memoir, COSMIC CONSPIRACY – Psychic to the Rich and Famous, https://www.createspace.com/3475786, along with dozens of other personal cosmic events that were an important part of my journey up until the present time.  My work with the tarot is strongly influenced by the teachings of Ann Davies and Paul Foster Case. You can still purchase some of Ann’s lectures on tape (perhaps CDs these days) from the Builders of the Adytum. And those lectures are truly worthwhile.     

The Adytum is the Holy of Holies that each of us builds and sustains within our soul, which facilitates our spiritual evolution throughout the centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment