Monday, March 7, 2011

BACK IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING



This is my memoir about my life in the realm of the paranormal. It's not a complete autobiography about my entire life, but is mainly about Pattie McLaine the psychic. You see I never planned to be a psychic or wanted to be a psychic in the first place. I have fought my work on the freaky fringe of society, kicking and screaming, for more than the past 44 years!  I published plays at the ages of 19 and 24 and I wanted to spend my life as a writer. Thus, here I am writing this blog, my other blog, my website, plus novels and plays and screenplays and tarot books. I'm really a natural born writer.

And I'm finally getting over this Vicious Virus that invaded my system and knocked me off my feet for an entire week. This one was a doozy that was both intestinal and respiratory. I'm still coughing. But I'm sure a whole lot better than I was.

If you happen to REVIEW books for a website, magazine, or newspaper, please send me an email at pattie5588@yahoo.com or call me at 703-373-7353 and I'll send you a press release and a copy of my memoir: 6 x 9 Trade Paperback, 418 pages, which is quite the page turner I'm told. In all honesty, I didn't live the life I planned to live, but as it turned out, it was a fairly interesting and unique life after all. I met Immortal Masters and lots of celebrities became my clients and some my friends. I traveled to many parts of the world, more often to work than to simply play and take in the sights. But wherever I went people seemed to want a reading about their life to see what was going to happen next.

I'm still giving readings: http://www.patriciamclaine.com/ Check out my Reading page. And on Sundays at 3 pm EST LIVE I have this Blog Talk Radio Show, Exploring the Paranormal with Pattie, where I do shows on my own and at times have interesting guests to speak on various aspect of the paranormal. All the past shows are still available at www.blogtalkradio.com/pattiemclaine and may be downloaded as MP3s for anytime listening.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Pattie

  

No comments:

Post a Comment