Thursday, June 4, 2015

THE MANSON MURDERS


Early in the month of July 1969, a leggy, beautiful, blonde young woman came to me for a Tarot reading.  At the time she was working at the Playboy Club on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood as one of their waitress bunnies. During her reading I picked up and told her that a blonde actress she knew, perhaps born under the sign of Capricorn, was going to be brutally murdered at some point in the near future. It seemed to me that more than one person would be murdered that night, perhaps more people she knew. I sensed guns and knives, alcohol and drugs, and all those psychic impressions were starting to make me sick to my stomach.  For that reason I told her that I couldn't tune into the pattern any longer, and then, I went on to tell her about other things in her future that were were not at all gruesome and a whole lot more exciting.  That reading cost her $10. After all, I had only started doing readings in August of 1966. In 1967 I charged $5 for a reading!

The weeks passed.

Then, all of a sudden in early August, the evening TV news programs and all the newspapers all over the country were filled with the gruesome, horrible, ghastly details of the cruel murders of Sharon Tate, a blonde Capricorn, and several of her friends, including her hair dresser, Jay Sebring. And then, two days later, supermarket executive Leno LaBianca and his wife Rosemary were murdered. The media repeatedly reported on all these horrific murders, which caused my close friend Susan, who lived down the street from the home of Sharon Tate, to buy a shotgun and keep it loaded in her bedroom next to her bed. 

Everyone wondered: WHO WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT VICTIM?

Then one evening later that week in August, the telephone rang as I was about to leave my apartment to go to the movies, and the blonde Playboy Bunny said in hushed tones, "Pattie, these murders....they're the murders you told me about when you gave me my reading last month. Sharon Tate was a friend of mine, and Jay Sebring was my hairdresser!"

Suddenly feeling weak and absolutely shocked, I sat down at the dining room table and and took a very deep breath, feeling thoroughly shaken. "Why didn't I pick up enough to warn these people and prevent these horrible murders? She was your friend." I was really upset.

"You said it was their fate to die like this....that there was nothing that could be done to stop it from happening.  You said that, Pattie!  Honestly, you said it was their karma!"

Somehow her words did not comfort me, and yet, I'm always amazed when my amazing predictions come to pass. It has never ceased to amaze me, knowing that I am merely a channel of Divine Mind the same as we all are in our various capacities..

As the events that led to the conviction of Charles Manson and his compliant killers unfolded I had a great deal to think about,  For instance, the year before the murders took place I had done readings for members of the "Family" that had repeatedly invited me to come out to Topanga Canyon and join in the festivities with Manson and his large group of followers. A couple of the girls had even spent the night in my den in Sherman Oaks and I had given them breakfast. I don't think those girls were among the murderers, but that realization still did little to comfort me. One of the girls had said, "Sex is my Zen." Sex was apparently a big deal in The Family.

During the year after the murders in California I continued to do readings for Manson Family members, in addition to members of the teams for the defense and prosecution during the Manson trials. It all seemed like a true Greek tragedy of some sort, with me reprising my role at the Oracle of Delphi, as I keenly considered the wise words of Krishna to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita when Arjuna was afraid of killing his relatives in battle, "How vain man to think that he can kill." For the soul is eternal and no one ever truly dies. It is the personality that is transitory like the clothes we wear for a day.

Fortunately, not everyone has an infamous murder in their cards for me to reveal, although life is always filled with at least 10,000 surprises for each of us along the way. The beautiful blonde also met the Italian Count and flew around the world in his private jet. It might not have lasted forever, but at least she had some fun, I hear she's still living in an Italian villa somewhere outside of Rome!

This tale and many others may be found in my memoir: COSMIC CONSPIRACY - Psychic to the Rich and Famous. The Kindle is $4.99 on Amazon and you can purchase the book there or an autographed copy from me!


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment