Thursday, May 26, 2011

LIFE AFTER DEATH - Personal Experience

This is an email from a client about her usual experience with spirit contact:
 
In my early 20's I had a major love relationship with a beautiful but difficult Italian. Richard Angelo was a Vietnam Vet and terribly mentally wounded from events of that war. We met in D.C., and after a year, I moved to L.A. to try to end my longing for him as it was just too painful. There were some back and forth situations for many years. Finally, I made a clean break. He couldn't find me to make contact again.
 
Thirty years later and again living in Knoxville, I started thinking of him. For several weeks it almost drove me crazy. I would push the thoughts out of my mind as that painful chapter had ended long ago. However, I could not stop thinking: Is he okay? Did he marry? Is he happy and well?
 
One evening, as my mind filled with him, I said aloud and alone in my house: All right! All right!! I could not remember the area code for his hometown of Grand Rapids so I got the phone book and looked it up. I called information. He was not listed, but his father was. I made the call and his dad answered. When I told his dad it was me (he remembered me and was well into his 80's by then). I asked how Richard was doing. He started crying and I knew something had happened.
 
His mother took the phone and told me that Richard had died several weeks earlier. He was a heroin addict and his bodily organs had failed. She said he had never married. I thought it was sweet that she wanted me to know this. I gave her my address to send me the card from the Catholic Church with his name, birth and death dates. She also sent me a picture of him in his early thirties when he was healthy and requested that I call his sister. She said she had something spiritual to tell me.( my number is unlisted and I had not given it to her ).
 
I called his sister. She told me I was the signal that he was all right. Before he went into a coma they had brainstormed for a sign he would give from the Other Side. He said, "I will have Pattye call, as she hasn't called in thirty years." If I had called when he first came into my mind, it would have been just after his death. Because I resisted it was approximately two weeks after he died. This call touched his family deeply and helped them in their grief. 
 
A few days after our conversation I had a special dream. I still remember it vividly. There was a colorful party and Richard walked up to me. He embraced me and kissed me deeply. I looked at him and said, "Oh, Richard, why couldn't it have always been this way?" He just smiled as if he knew something I could not understand. I woke up. I felt so nourished and loved.  It was a nice thank you and a lovely hello.
 
Do you have an experience to share about an life after death experience. If so, please email me at pattie5588@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to include your experience in my blog! 703-373-7353 and my website is http://www.patriciamclaine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment